background

March 24, 2011

Engaged!

Carl popped the question! And I said YES!!!

Right after I said yes! Complete euphoria...

So I'm a little late with this announcement....it actually happened 2 weeks ago tomorrow. We're totally on cloud nine right now! I can honestly say that I did not see it coming, which I know Carl is quite proud of. We were in Lake Geneva, Wisconsin, and just relaxing and watching some tv. I got up to use the bathroom (TMI, I know, but it's part of the story!) and when I came back he asked me to marry him! There was more to it and it was in his own tricky way, of course, because he didn't want me to know where he was going with it until the last second. But it was perfect. Very laid-back, very us...

Anyway, we're already well into planning the big things! The date is set for May 27, 2012 and we are in the process of finalizing the location. More info will be coming. I haven't yet decided if this blog will turn into a wedding planning blog, or if I should start a new one. Thoughts? Either way, all that matters now is that we're engaged, and I can't wait to marry my best friend!


1 comment: