On Friday night, Carl and I went to the Sox game. There was a rain delay during in the middle of the 7th, so that was a first for me. They ended up resuming the game over an hour later and won, so Carl's nasty streak of going to games where his team loses is finally broken lol. Here are some pictures of that night:
A before shot, which I enhanced. My camera doesn't produce this nice of a picture on its own ;-)
It was Elvis Night! We're both not huge fans, but it was fun.
The view from our seats. We were a ways up, but at least we were under the covering when it started to rain!
On Saturday, we went jet skiing and tubing at a lake by a friend of Carl's dad. I had never met the couple before, so it was fun talking to them and enjoying the sunshine. They had the cutest house right on the lake, and I actually drove one of the jet skis myself! Tubing was also a blast, but I'm definitely sore from one or the other. It's interesting how clenching onto a jet ski or tube for dear life can take such a toll on your body the next day!
Here's the view of the lake from their yard...so pretty.
Yesterday, Carl and I just went shopping for some odds and ends I needed. Overall, it was a very relaxing weekend. I wish I was still on the lake!

No comments:
Post a Comment