So, my mom is pretty much the most amazing woman. I love her to death for many reasons, but one fabulous thing about my mom is that literally, just days after she tells me that the bills are kinda crazy this month and that I should wait for a tote bag...She calls me up and tells me that she found one for me! Now, to be clear, I'm not a spoiled brat that gets everything that I ever want. I told her about wanting a "teacher tote" to transport a laptop and mountains of books to school and back. BUT, I did say that it was not a need at this very moment, and that was the end of that conversation. Then Mom does it again...she flexes her amazing Mom Muscles and spoils me anyway. What can I say, I'm a lucky girl. And as a result, I have
this beauty coming my way in the next week:
Isn't it pretty?
And even better, because Mom loves a great deal (and so do I), we got this $70 tote for just $29.99! Amazing! Moms are the best, aren't they? Maybe I should tell her about this here blog, because I know I don't show my appreciation like I should.
Love you, Mom!
Moms are the best! I love the tote by the way! Just don't get too upset if it doesn't stay clean! Or is it coming in a different color?
ReplyDeleteYes, that's the color I ordered. Others were more expensive except for a blue one, but I didn't like the shade. I know, I'll have to keep it clean!
ReplyDelete